Mikes Sky Ranch Adventure Motorcycle Tour
The Baja California Adventure Tour was specific designed for large ADV motorcycles and we maximize the amount of gravel you can ride in three days! It's a mixture of on and off-road, easy to intermediate skill level. From sea level to mountain pass, to wine country region to the famous Mike’s Sky Ranch. You will have a little bit of everything in this tour and a variety of terrains, have you ever rode along the coast watching the ocean? Here is your chance, you will get a taste of Baja California and understand why this place is so recommended for adventure riders.
* Tour Type: Adventure, Gravel, Dirt, Sand
* Difficulty: Moderate
* 420 mi - 672 km
* Time: 3 Days
* Season: October to May
• Professional Guide
• Two Lodging Nights
• One Dinner and one Breakfast at Mike's
• Spot Satellite Tracker Route Sharing
• Chase Vehicle
• Photo & Video Gallery View
• Motorcycle Rental
• Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
• Travel or Vehicle Insurance
• Fuel (optional pre-pay available)
* Valid motorcycle license and Mexican insurance
* Min of 1 year off-road riding experience
* Basic to Intermediate off-road skills
* Min of 8 and max of 12 riders per group
Day 1: Tecate to Erendira (145 miles)
(20 miles road - 125 miles gravel)
We meet at the border in Tecate where our adventure began. We are going to ride a lot amazing scenery gravel roads today, the route will lead us to the Pacific, after a long ride we deserve to watch a sunset with great food, relax and get ready for the next adventure day.
Day 2: Erendira to Mike's Sky Ranch (105 miles)
(15 miles road - 90 miles gravel) optional extra 65 miles gravel, depends on the group
This is a fulfill day with adventures, today's ride is more technical along the coast in a variety of terrain to famous Mike's Sky Ranch, the legendary Baja 1000 and 500 check point for many years, and now a destination for riders and 4x4 enthusiasts, where you might have the chance to meet riders from around the world and desert racers, don't forget to check the crazy buggy cars parked in front.
Day 3: Mike's Sky Ranch to Tecate (170 miles)
(80 miles road - 90 miles gravel)
After the delicious Mexican breakfast it's time to ride back home, another fun day crossing the Baja mountains and valleys up to Constitucion National Park and we back east to Tecate for the last taco and cross back to US. Time to say goodbye to your new friends and think about the next trip to Baja!
* Motorcycle rentals are NOT included in the tour price
* Own motorcycles are welcome
* Private group tours are available upon request
* Prices are subject to change without a notice
* Motorcycle rentals are available for this tour through our rental partners, contact us to explore your options.